Online Safety Training
Lockout tagouts are used to prevent accidents and injuries. They are often used in industries such as construction, manufacturing, transportation, food processing, and healthcare.
Lockout tagouts can save lives and reduce injury rates. However, most companies do not offer lockout tagout safety training because it requires employees to learn new skills and practices.
This article will cover the benefits of lockout tagout safety training and why it should be mandatory for every employee.
What Is In A Lock Out / Tag Out Safety Training Course?
A lockout/tagout safety training course is a comprehensive program that teaches employees how to safely perform work activities. These courses include instructions on proper procedures and safe practices for performing various tasks.
Most presentations include intermittent practice quiz questions to prepare for the final exam included with the course, along with a checklist for employers to administer a practical exam as required.
In addition to the written exam and practical exam, courses also cover topics including equipment, operations, hazards and case studies.
Why Take On Online Lockdown/Tagout Training Course?
Online lockdown/tagout training courses are a great way to learn how to lock out and tag out equipment safely. You can learn how to properly lock out and tag out machinery, tools, or any other piece of equipment.
This online training course will teach you how to identify hazards, prevent injuries, and protect yourself and others from injury. You’ll be able to learn how to lockout and tag out equipment safely, including forklifts, lifts, cranes, presses, conveyors, and more.
Safety training is an investment. And that is why thousands of companies and individuals all across the globe trust these reputable courses for their online training needs.
Main Benefits Of Taking A Locking/Tagout Course Online
There are lots of benefits to taking a lockout/tagout course online instead of attending a live class. Here are some of the main ones:
- Save Money – There are no travel expenses involved.
- No Time Constraints – You can study whenever you want.
- Flexible Schedule – You can fit the training into your busy schedule.
- Easy To Attend – You can attend the training from wherever you are.
- Record Keeping – You can easily track how well you’ve done during the training.
- Customized – You can customize the training to meet your specific needs.
- Self-Paced – You can pace yourself through the training at your own speed.
- Interactive – You can interact with the instructor and fellow learners via chat and email.
- Personal Attention – You will receive personal attention from the instructor.
- Receive Certificates – You will receive certificates upon successful completion of the course.
- Pass Exam First Time – You can pass the test the first time without retaking it.
- Unlimited Practice Exams – You can retake the test as many times as needed until you pass.
- 24/7 Support – You can contact the instructor anytime day or night.
- Corporate Licensing – You can license the course to your employees.
Although some may see it as tedious, lockout/tagout safety training is essential for companies and their employees. Providing this type of education in the workplace not only secures worker safety but also provides legal coverage for the employer. Want to get started? Classes are available now!
Click here for an online lockout tagout course.