In 1989, we started a traditional onsite, in-person safety training company with a strong focus to assist our customers with their workplace training compliance. We design, develop, and instruct OHSA-compliant courses for our client base and assist in their workplace safety programs. For over 30 years, we have assisted thousands of companies to keep their workplaces safer and more productive.
In 2015, we recognized the need for better professional online safety training capabilities and have now grown our program into Canada’s largest selection of workplace safety training courses, with over 1,700 courses in 3 languages. Our online safety training system has assisted over two million certified users and continues to grow as our professional courses are created by industry experts that keep up to date with regulatory requirements, and our knowledgeable customer service and technical support teams are always available to help. Our clients range from individuals looking for workplace certification to small and medium-sized businesses and large multi-national companies looking to certify their employees with up-to-date and relevant safety training courses.
Online Safety Training offers numerous advantages compared to traditional in-person training methods. Some key benefits include:
- Accessibility and Flexibility: Online safety training allows learners to access materials from anywhere with an internet connection. This flexibility enables employees to complete training at their own pace, reducing disruptions to workflow.
- Cost-Effectiveness: Online training eliminates the need for travel, printed materials, and dedicated training spaces, resulting in cost savings for companies.
- Consistent Content Delivery: Online modules ensure consistent delivery of training content, ensuring that all employees receive the same information, reducing discrepancies in learning experiences.
- Scalability: It's easier to scale online safety training to accommodate a larger number of employees or new hires without additional logistical challenges.
- Interactive Learning: Many online safety training platforms incorporate interactive elements like quizzes, videos, simulations, and assessments, making learning engaging and effective.
- Tracking and Reporting: Online platforms often offer tracking features, allowing administrators to monitor progress and ensure compliance. They can easily generate reports on completion rates and performance.
- Up-to-Date Content: Digital platforms can be quickly updated to reflect the latest safety regulations and best practices, ensuring that employees have access to current information.
- Self-Paced Learning: Individuals can progress through modules at their own speed, allowing them to spend more time on challenging concepts while moving quickly through familiar material.
- Adaptability: Online safety training can cater to various learning styles through multimedia content, accommodating visual, auditory, and kinesthetic learners.
- Remote Work Adaptation: Especially relevant in times of remote work or global circumstances that limit in-person gatherings, online safety training ensures continuity in learning regardless of physical location.
However, it's crucial to ensure that online safety training meets regulatory standards and effectively imparts necessary skills and knowledge. Incorporating interactive elements and periodic assessments can help reinforce learning and ensure comprehension.
The Online Safety Training company is operated by a team of Canadian Safety Professionals with many years of experience in health & safety training and course development from a wide range of Canadian industries. We are Canada’s largest distributor of online health & safety training courses, and our goal is to provide the best training available to ensure safe workplaces everywhere. Contact us today to learn more. Thank you for your commitment to safety!