Review the Classifications, Documentation and Exemptions Involved in Transporting Dangerous Goods
In the Transportation of Dangerous Goods (TDG) training Online, participants will learn:
- Dangerous Goods legislation
- Hazards and Classes of Dangerous Goods
- Packaging & Labeling
- Shipping Documents
- Segregation & Vehicle Loading
- Exceptions & Exemptions
We provide the most up-to-date training for transportation of dangerous goods with our course.
This Transportation of Dangerous Goods (TDG) Online Course takes approximately 3 hours to complete.
In order to obtain the certification of completion, participants must achieve a mark of 80% or higher in our Transportation of Dangerous Goods (TDG) training. Those, who do not get the pass mark, will be allowed to repeat the Transportation of Dangerous Goods Training Online course two additional times.
Certificate of Completion
Participants, who successfully pass our Online Transportation of Dangerous Goods Certificate Canada Course, will earn a certificate of completion which can be loaded and printed to keep for their records. The Online Training for Transportation of Dangerous Goods Certificate is valid for 3 years but must be renewed if a participant changes employers.
What are the different classes of Dangerous Goods in Canada?
- Class 1: Explosives
- Class 2: Gases
- Class 3: Flammable Liquids
- Class 4: Flammable Solids
- Class 5: Oxidizing Substances, including Organic Peroxides
- Class 6: Toxic and Infectious Substances
- Class 7: Radioactive Materials
- Class 8: Corrosive Substances
- Class 9: Miscellaneous Products, Substances or Organisms