Certify Your Knowledge of Safe Driving Concepts
In the Professional Driver Improvement Online Course, you will learn:
- Adopting a Professional Driver’s Attitude
- Various Conditions of the Road, the Vehicle & The Driver
- Different Types of Collisions and How to Minimize Them
- What To Do After A Collision
- Recognizing & Understanding Fatigue
- What Constitutes Impaired Driving
- How to Deal With Emergencies When Driving
The Professional Driver Improvement Online Course takes approximately 6-7 hours to complete. It can be completed at the individuals own pace and does not need to be finished in one sitting.
Participants in the Professional Driver Improvement Online Course will be assessed by a quiz following each module. Once each module quiz is completed, the participant will be able to take the Final Exam. Participants must achieve a nark of 80% or higher to earn their certificate of completion. Those that do not reach the required mark will be allowed to repeat the course twice.
Certificate of Completion
Participants who successfully pass the Professional Driver Improvement Online Course will earn a certificate of completion which they can print out or download and keep for their records.
Important Statistics for Commercial Vehicles in Canada
- 1 in 5 fatal road crashes involve a transport truck.
- Drivers should leave an estimated 7-second gap between their vehicle and the vehicle in front of them.
PDIC online course Preview Video