Certify Your Knowledge and Stay Safe While Working in Confined Spaces
With our Confined Space Awareness Course Online, participants will learn:
- What is a Confined Space?
- What hazards a worker needs to be aware of
- Identifying hazards
- Risk categories
- The roles and responsibilities of a qualified worker
- Emergency response guidelines
- How to work safely in a confined space
The Confined Space Awareness Online Course takes approximately 2 hours to complete.
Participants in the Confined Space Awareness Online Course will be assessed by a test after viewing the course material. Participants must achieve a mark of 80% or higher to earn their certificate of completion. Those that do not reach the required mark will be allowed to repeat the course two additional times. Supplemental materials necessary to complete this course can be accessed online.
Certificate of Completion
Participants who successfully pass the Confined Spaces Training Online Course will earn a certificate of completion which they can print out or download for their records.
What are the most dangerous parts of working in a confined space?
- Toxic Atmosphere
- Oxygen deficiency
- Oxygen enrichment
- Flammable or explosive atmospheres
- Flowing liquid or solids
- Excessive heat
Top 10 Tips for Working in Confined Spaces:
- Monitor the atmosphere
- Eliminate or control hazards
- Ventilate the space
- Use proper personal protective equipment
- Isolate the space
- Know the attendant’s role
- Be prepared for rescues
- Use good lighting
- Plan for Emergencies
- Constant Communication
Confined Space Awareness video